At last!!!!!
At long last!!!!!!!!!
And this time, there's no doubt!!!!!!!!

Having downloaded driver 125a for the DM6fire, my Microware PC uploads firmware and sounds sets perfectly, using the 1.3b Editor, and the special adapters Terratec kindly sent me to attach to the microwavePC data cable.

So why the grumpy face then?
Well, wouldn't you be slightly miffed if you bought your system 6 months ago and it's taken Terratec 'till the end of July to get it working? [img]mad.gif[/img]

It might be worth pointing out that unless I disable the driver first, THEN update it, then re-enable the driver, then the normal update process resets my Windows XP, resulting in a chkdsk when it reboots. First time this happened I had to completely rebuild my XP because I had 'write caching' ( the default ) enabled on my o/s disk, and system32 got destroyed. If you're having this problem I'd advise against using write caching, and disable the DMX6fire first before updating the driver. Terratec might fix this one day, assuming they even acknowlege there's a problem here, but I guess we'll just have to wait another 6 months before we get any useful updates on their site...